I’m currently training clients at Endeavor Sports Performance in Pitman, NJ. If you’re in the mid-Atlantic area and are interested in training at Endeavor, click this link to visit Endeavor’s site and get more information: Endeavor Sports Performance
“A quality hockey training program can COMPLETELY change the path of a player’s career”
Customized Training Program Design includes:
- Comprehensive injury pre-disposition analysis
- Injury history
- Lifestyle contributing factors
- Postural analysis
- Self-myofascial release
- Dynamic warm-up and mobility/activation work
- Linear and transitional speed work
- Power and strength development
- Functional linear and rotational core training
- Comprehensive hockey-specific conditioning
- Injury prevention exercises
Commitment: 3-Month Minimum
Cost: 1st Month:
$297 $197; Subsequent Months: $177/month $127/month
Ready to get started?
Send me an email with the following information:
- First and last name
- Current playing level
- Desired playing level
- Your training goals
- Training history
- A brief description of why you think you qualify for my coaching program
I may not be the right fit for your needs. Before contacting me to express an interest, I encourage you to click here to read what colleagues and previous clients have said about their experience working with me.
Still interested? Click here to send me an email and we’ll get the ball rolling!
Manual and Corrective Therapy
Over the last 5 years, our training programs have developed a reputation for helping our clients and athletes make significant improvements in their performance and body composition, while simultaneously addressing injuries that have nagged them in the past. We’ve been successful in training a wide range of clients ranging from professional athletes with hip labral tears to adult clients with a history of back pain.
I am excited to offer additional manual therapy services to compliment our unique training approach.
Similar to my training system, my approach to manual and corrective therapy follows a very simple process:
- Assess for structural and functional limitations that may increase an individual’s risk of injury, or may be currently causing pain
- Utilize a diverse set of hands-on techniques to address the primary limitation and improve function
- Reinforce newly acquired positions and function with exercise and kinesiotape
- Educate each client on lifestyle adjustments to make sure the changes “stick”
This four-step process of isolating the underlying cause of dysfunction and systematically addressing it is more effective than traditional “protocol” based programs. Each individual presents as a unique case, and deserves a unique approach to treatment.
The initial visit takes about an hour, and includes a comprehensive assessment using tests from the Postural Restoration Institute, Selective Functional Movement Assessment, and Functional Movement Screen, and a combination of the most current and effective manual therapy and corrective techniques. Follow up visits are typically 30 minutes and build on progress made during the initial visit.
Simply, the goal is to use an individualized approach to help you make progress as quickly as possible. While this unique approach is extremely effective for the overwhelming majority of the population, I’m also aware of my limitations and will be upfront and honest in conveying them to you. If I’m not able to help you, I will refer you to the most competent professional in the area that can. This collaborative, client-centered approach revolves around your progress, and ensures that your needs are met.
To get started, simply follow these steps:
- Download the Intake Form >> Manual Therapy Intake
- Complete the form and email it to me here >> Email Kevin
Once I receive a form, I’ll follow up with you about scheduling your first appointment. I look forward to working with you!